We love this straightforward crock pot recipe! Sauerkraut and potatoes simply appear to go collectively. Add some Polish sausage and you’ve got a meal in a pot! That is actual consolation meals and my household is all about consolation meals. We love straightforward crock pot recipes and this one is certainly a keeper. You’ll be able to reduce this recipe in half or double it for a gaggle of individuals.
- 5-6 Medium gold potatoes reduce into giant chunks
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 ½ lb. Polish sausage reduce into giant items
- ½ C. Hen broth
- 1 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to style
How To Make Polish sausage Sauerkraut and potatoes
- Place the sauerkraut into the underside of the crockpot.
- Cowl the sauerkraut with the potatoes and then the sausage.
- In a bowl, mix the broth, caraway seeds, and bay leaf.
- Pour the combination over the substances within the crockpot, and add salt and pepper to style.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook dinner on excessive for 4 hours. Combine properly earlier than serving.